Model A Knot Puller
Item is in stockHurry! Low inventoryItem is out of stock Item is unavailable
- Two plain rods, each about 1” wide and 5” long.
- Anodized T-6061 aluminum construction.
- 3.4 lb magnetic force hold rods together during storage.
- Anti-slip covering holds line in place to cinch knots easily. Save hands from the pain of spectra!
- No plastic components.
- Will not rust or corrode.
How To Use
For Making Knots Between Lines
- Wrap ends of main line or leader around each rod three times.
- Center the knot in the middle of the two rods.
- Pull rods in opposite directions to cinch knot.
This item includes a 100% money-back guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, send it back within 30 days of delivery, and you will receive 100% of the final bid price GUARANTEED!